Monday, February 1, 2010

Out and About

 
Today Russ saw his doctor and everything looks pretty good. They are watching his blood count ,as it was slightly low, but otherwise he's in good shape. He was instructed to EAT,EAT,EAT this week. He needs to pack on some pounds!
It's ironic that he has spent all these many years watching his weight and what he eats only to have to do the exact opposite now.

 
When I spoke with them this afternoon they were out and about, driving around town, and seeing what the harbor looks like.
We went to their house today to feed the bees and get some mail, and the kids were very happy to see snow!

 
The bees were very happy to get outside for some fresh air, although only a few were able to actually leave the hive. All of the hives were alive and some were amazingly HUGE! (jumping up and down with excitement)
Russ and I will be busy harvesting honey and preventing swarms this summer:-)
I will update later this week.
Thanks for stopping by to check in.
Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment