Friday, March 19, 2010

New Update

I apologize for the loooong absence.
Russ is doing well. Last week his 2 brothers came in town to visit. They also took him to Johns Hopkins for his chemo treatment. It was nice to have them in town and Russ enjoyed their visit greatly.
This weekend he will go to Johns Hopkins again for another round of chemo on Monday, then he will have one more treatment the following Monday.
Tuesday my sister and her family will arrive in town for a short visit and we are very excited. She will not only have her oldest daughter and son in-law and baby with her but she is also bringing her oldest son who just arrived home lastnight from a 2 year mission in Ghana, West Africa. I will post some pictures next week.
Thanks for the support and for checking in....I promise not to be gone so long next time:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment